- August 8, 2022
- Category: Blog
SEO, one of the most important online marketing strategies, is always evolving because Google and other search engines are always updating their algorithms. When developing your digital marketing strategy, it is imperative to include Search Engine Optimization (SEO) into the mix. But what are some SEO strategies that continue to deliver results in this age?
Here’s a peak of what to consider for your next digital marketing SEO campaign:
1) Create Strategic Content
Once you have created and added pillar content to your website, you should create strategic and thought-leadership content. It is not just essential to create an information-rich website. It should also be an authoritative one. There is a great untapped opportunity with this form of content. This will require speaking directly with subject matter experts and industry leaders.
The following tips should make it simpler to create such content:
- Check the trends and where your industry will be in the next 5 to 10 years and create content keeping them in mind.
- Consider the FAQs in your industry that can be answered with data.
- Conduct internal and external research and develop content that emphasize your findings. This approach should help set you up as an industry leader and create backlink opportunities.
- Set up Google alerts to keep track of the latest events affecting your industry. Always be ready to grab the opportunity and write and present your views on a hot topic.
2) Create a Great User Experience
User experience (UX) is a major ranking factor in search engine algorithms. So, it is important to consider and create a great UX across your website. The amount of time visitors spend on a page is an important factor in Google algorithms. You don’t want your pages to have a high bounce rate, as it sends a signal to Google your content is not what the searchers are looking for.
Page load speed is also an important UX factor. The faster your webpages load, the better it is for your website’s SEO.
The following tips should help create a great user experience:
- The content should address the search intent for each keyword.
- Reduce image sizes without compromising quality to improve the page load speeds.
- Provide the most relevant and at the top of the webpage.
- The content and your pages should be easy to navigate.
3) Address Technical SEO
You have just created a great-looking website. If it cannot be crawled or indexed by search engines efficiently, all the hard work in the design department doesn’t mean much. It is recommended to check the following factors:
- PageSpeed Insights: Run scans to get page speed insights and take steps to improve page load times.
- Structured Data: Using Schema Markup on your website improves the chances it can show rich snippets in search results. These snippets are comparable to site links within Google text ads.
- Security: Ensure that your website has an up-to-date SSL certificate and there is no mixed content.
4) Prioritise Video Content
Video is the most consumed form of content today. This shows the importance of video content for Google and other search engines. Include relevant and useful videos on your pages to boost user engagement. When creating video content, it is recommended to support multiple languages to reach a larger audience.
So, make sure to implement these SEO strategies. If you want to learn more about the best digital marketing strategies to help your business, feel free to contact DM Blocks at (+506) 8407-1286 or +1 (888) 312-2741 or write to us.